© SigmaOS 2023
Updated: 22nd September 2023
We as members, contributors, and leaders in the SigmaOS community, pledge to create a mutually-supportive, respectful, harassment-free experience for everyone, regardless of race, age, visible or invisible disability, ethnicity, sex characteristics, gender identity and expression, level of experience, education, socio-economic status, nationality, personal appearance, religion, or sexual identity and orientation.
This code applies both online and offline interactions, and we might change them in the future as we learn and improve from your feedback.
To contribute to a positive environment for our entire community, we can:
- Be kind towards other members
- Be respectful to differing opinions & experiences
- Focus on what's best not just for ourselves as individuals, but for the overall community
We have zero tolerance for any of the following:
- Conduct which might be considered sexist, racist, homophobic, transphobic, ableist or otherwise discriminatory or offensive in nature
- Sexualized language and unwelcome sexual advances
- Violent language or images
- Public or private harassment of any kind
- Trolling, insulting comments, and personal or political attacks
- Publishing others' private information, such as a physical or electronic address, without permission
- Publicly sharing information explicitly intended to be private
- Advocating or encouraging any of the above behavior
If you observe a violation of the rules above, please let us know. above, please email us the details of the situation at email@example.com. The SigmaOS team will respond to the situation promptly as possible. All reports will be investigated and result in a response that's deemed necessary and appropriate to the circumstances.
While we never want to have to take action, we do reserve the right to remove posts that violate this code and also suspend members temporarily or permanently from our owned community spaces. Further details of specific enforcement policies may be posted separately.